Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our oven does not work and no codes came on. It is about six…

Our oven does not...

Our oven does not work and no codes came on

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is about six years old, can not find model or serial number on range

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Who is the range manufacturer?

frigidaire

open the oven door the model /serial tag is on the interior face frame .

I can not call you until I know the model number of the oven ,

Master Tech
Phone call session started
The model # ffef3013LWA
Serial# *****

Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.

ok you will need to order the electronic control board / clock and the overlay with the wordin on it in white .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!
control board

------> CLICK HERE<----- for the part you will need to replace.

White overlay

Thank you if you have any questions just reply back to me .