Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have had our Fisher & Paykel dishwashers for a few years…

Customer Question
Hi we have had...

Hi we have had our Fisher & Paykel dishwashers for a few years now and they are not washing anymore I am trying to run a rinse cycle on it but I don't know ho and it is making a loud noise towards the end of the cycle so I think someone has to come out and clean it

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

I am looking for the make and model but I cant locate it yet

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can run the diagnostic myself I would love to do that

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am still looking for the make and model but we purchased it in 2012

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 3 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the model number?