Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How doI unlock my kitchen dishwasher. Stainless steel

Customer Question
How doI unlock my...

How doI unlock my kitchen dishwasher

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Stainless steel Kitchenaide dishwasher KDTM354DSS0

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

F44707343

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes when cleaning I some how set the lock

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.
I am helping you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

Ok on this model to unlock the electronic control panel you need to press and hold TOP RACK ONLY for 3-4 seconds or untill the lock light goes out .

Thank you what is the charge?

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

I show the question value set as $36.00