Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am looking for information on Kenmore Dryer 592-89003

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for information on Kenmore Dryer 592-89003 Elite?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model 592-89003. I believe it was manufactured in 2012

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am actually looking to bbuy it used and am hoping to find any info on it. Eg. Specs,etc.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is in Canada

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 3 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

That is the Whirpool Duet Sport Dryer here is a video on that machine if you need dimensions let me know.

Click here video

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.