Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My door came off and can not get hinges to grab hold of

door. Hinges look like...
My door came off and can not get hinges to grab hold of door. Hinges look like they are not fully extended what to do?
3/26/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?

Did not find one

It's not on the door or the drawer itself. Do you have a full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?

Rf325pxew

Thank you. One moment while I look up your model.

OK so it sounds like the hinges on this model weren't locked out properly when removing the door. You'll need to lock the hinges out to re-install the door. To do that, set the door face down on a soft towel. Put a wood block in the palm of your hand and force the hinges open as far as they will go by pushing the hinges down with the block of wood between your hand and the hinge. Put a short screw through the tiny hole that appears when the hinge has been opened all the way. This will lock the hinge out. Do this to both hinges and the hinge will lock out so you can re-install the door. Attacked is a picture to show you where the pin goes.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Thank you it worked.

Awesome! I'm glad I could help!

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc