Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I seem to be locked out of my L. I seem to be locked out if…

I seem to be...

I seem to be locked out of my L.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I seem to be locked out if my appliance functionality. HOW DO I GET the padll

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance in question?

I am locked out of my appliance functioonalty. How do I get the padlock symbol to go away?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How can I call,Conn's appliance repair?

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

What kind of appliance is this? Do you have a model number?

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
How can I contact you?

calling now.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Tyler,
Please call me and keep ringing until I pick up. I've lost my phone and can't find it without somebody calling me so the phone will make noise..

ok calling.

I have called 5 times now. I won't try calling again. I'm glad you're back up and walking about, but I must help other people with their appliances now. As for your control lock issue, one of the buttons on your dishwasher just needs to be pressed and held for 5 seconds to remove the control lock. If you can't determine which button that is, just press and hold each one one at a time for 5 seconds and one of them will unlock the panel. Good luck.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
My phone didn't ring at all during those 5 times that
you called. But I fund my phone after all. Your suggestion about holding the buttons for five seconds didn't work out. Now what?
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
I'm okay, thank you. Are you there?

I'm still here. If you can send me the model number, I can tell you what button to hold, but one of them definitely needs to be held to unlock the panel.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
My dishwasher has a serial number but no model number

The model number is ***** next to the serial number. Unless it's worn off. Otherwise, take a picture of your control panel and use the attach files button above this text box to attach me the picture and I can see what button you need to press and hold.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
The serial number is: 508KSB1E166. The model number is: LDF773457. It's an Energy Star. I bought it from Conn;s within the last year or so. There is no attach files button at the top of the text box of your last message.

Thank you. That model number works. To unlock the control panel, just press and hold the RINSE and SPRAY buttons (next to each other) for 5 seconds together and that will unlock the control panel.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc