Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a kitchen aid refrige that isn’t cooling. It is set…

Customer Question
I have a kitchen...

I have a kitchen aid refrige that isn’t cooling . It is set at 47

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is less than a year model number KRFC300ESS01

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I was thinking it just needs to be at the correct temp it is showing 46

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thats it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

THe not cooling issue is it in the fresh food section ,the freezer section or the entire unit not cooling ?

And can you hear the unit running at all?