Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a kitchen aid double wall oven. It needs a new glass…

Customer Question
We have a kitchen...

We have a kitchen aid double wall oven. It needs a new glass in the upper oven

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The model isKEB276RSs

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not this time we have replaced it in the past

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 3 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

And KEB276RSs is not a good model number .open the oven door the full model /serial tag is on the inner face frame on the right hand side .