Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I put 3 full leaves or Romaine into the garbage disposal &

Customer Question
I put 3 full leaves...

I put 3 full leaves or Romaine into the garbage disposal & they ended up (the ground up leaves) going up into the 2nd sink (double sink) in the kitchen I know you have a formula I forgot it Put a plunger into one & run water, whatever, I've forgotten, dang it! Please advise me I paid both membership & a fee Order# ********* plus###-##-####T yesterday for the locked Whirlpool C. washer yesterday Please advise ASAP need to do this before I can sleep & it's late already

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Rick, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Rick
Rick, Customer Service

Do you still need help?

No What is ur email address I entered justanswer.com & it was rejested
I tried to find ur answer to me in ur sent data Was there anything there ?
I have to lie back down, this is a very bad day with my bad spine. Pain pills seem to not do much for me today. Don't need to call me & I am sure I would be grouchy. You don't need a grouchy Maricae on the phone. You have a nice day. Wait, how long am I suppose to wait??? I asked for a phone call in my request for service, didn't I. At this point & in the pain I am, I don't know any thing... LAter, thanks Maricae
Huh ? Hopefully offto sleep.

Ok, get back to me when you're feeling better