Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Kitchen aid electric range. Oven does not heat. It is 10…

Kitchen aid electric range...

Kitchen aid electric range. Oven does not heat

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is 10 years old . Model YKERA807PS01. Neither oven or warming oven heats up. Burners lights and everything else seems to work. Input voltage is good

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have checked the elements and they are OK. I suspect the control board but have not found the fuse/circuit breaker.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Does the broiler come on if you set it to BROIL?

No none of the oven heating functions work although the convection fan comes on

OK if all the burners work fine then you have a bad relay board. Here is a link to the part you need to fix the issue....CLICK HERE

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

No it will take time to disassemble, so I need to know the likely cause, how to access and check.
Is there a fuse or circuit breaker and where located
There appears to be a burned resistor on the circuit board

No fuse for that issue, if the burners are working and the clock control is lit up and working then you have a bad relay board nothing else can cause that issue.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician