Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool duet washer and dryer. My washer is

Customer Question
I have a whirlpool...

I have a whirlpool duet washer and dryer. My washer is showing a code of F2 E3 when I push the start button

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Bought it new in 2012 from Nebraska furniture mart. Whirlpool number WHIRL-WFW9351YW front load washer/white

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Actually this machine did this last year, you tube video was pretty straight forward about a certain wire group that shakes loose. I followed the video, found wires that had come loose, soldered on new ends, put it back together and all was good for about a year. This time I went back to video, found a different wire, repaired it, put it back together and it gives me the same code. So yes, within reason, I think I can probably do the work but to be honest, I’m about at the point of having a pro do it so I’m not doin this again right away. As far as my wife is concerned, I’m overdue on this project.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think that’s about it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you.. I really believe it's the main board that is faulty, there is a thermistor error code and it's built into the main board

9

on diagram

Washer electronic control board

Parts #: W10373841

Substitution: WPW10525373

$ 141.67

In Stock sears parts direct.com

Hello