Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Clean lint screen light will not stop flashing on our dryer…

Customer Question
Clean lint screen light...

Clean lint screen light will not stop flashing on our dryer model

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Maytag YMED5500FC0 approximately 1 year old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I cleaned the lint trap

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is there anything I can do

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you. Does the dryer vent straight out of a wall or does it go up a wall into a attic out the roof?

It’s working now, it goes into the basement and out the wall vent

ok thanks, I'm glad it's working for you