Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

John, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I have a 22 year old sub zero 550 w ice machine not working
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have a 22 year old sub zero 550 w ice machine not working (months now), hot at the top. I recently replaced (myself) thermostat for frig but noticed 2 grounds inside frig panel were broken. Could he… read more
Fridge periodically freezes the food in the vegie drawer but
Barry G.
Barry G., Vocational, Technical or Trade School
Fridge periodically freezes the food in the vegie drawer but nothing else in fridge. Today the top of the freezer is warm (ice make has melted all the ice) but it is freezing down the bottom of the fr… read more
My Maytag refrig keeps tripping the electrical fuse. I replaced
Kelly, Appliance Technician
My Maytag refrig keeps tripping the electrical fuse. I replaced the outlet fuse, and it continued. I replaced the end of the power cord and ater about an hour it trips the electrical fuse again. What … read more
Kenmore 596.50692001 S/S - Not cooling either side. Replaced
Bob L Your  Appl Pal
Bob L Your Appl Pal, Owner
Kenmore 596.50692001 S/S - Not cooling either side. Replaced the defrost timer, did not help. Fan inside freezer not kicking on. Tested fan and it works with direct current. Evaporator fan is on and c… read more
I just picked up a Kenmore 596.72213200 fridge from a friend
Randy
Randy, High School or GED
I just picked up a Kenmore 596.72213200 fridge from a friend for free. The only cord I have is the power cord which is a three prong plug. The cord splits the ground out separate and the other two wir… read more
My freezer wont freeze. Yesterday I cleaned out the dust and
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
My freezer won't freeze. Yesterday I cleaned out the dust and lint under the refrigerator/freezer but it still isn't getting cold enough to freeze.… read more
I have a sears coldspot model #106.57023601 refrigerator. It
esequiel walker
esequiel walker, Appliance technician
I have a sears coldspot model #106.57023601 refrigerator. It is not cooling properly. The compressor is running, coils have been cleaned and the condenser fan is operating. That only leaves the thermo… read more
My frdgidaire nodel FRS23H7CSB0 is not getting cold even when
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
My frdgidaire nodel FRS23H7CSB0 is not getting cold even when set to max cool. The condeser coil is clean. I have not heard the compressor turn on but the fan for the coil is running. Is there a circu… read more
I HAVE A SIDE BY SIDE Admiral Refrigerator model # ASD2123DR
Bryan, Tech/owner
I HAVE A SIDE BY SIDE Admiral Refrigerator model # XXXXX I WAS GETTING WATER AT BOTTUM OF FREEZER THAT WAS FREEZING AND THE ICE MAKER WAS COLLECTING WATER ALSO THAT WAS FREEZING AND NOW THE FREEZER AN… read more
Model Number FRT21H7ASB2 Brand Frigidaire My 6-year
Mike, Owner
Model Number: FRT21H7ASB2 Brand: Frigidaire My 6-year old refrigerator required highest setting and was still just barely cool enough all summer. Then about two weeks ago it started working fine with … read more
I have a side by side model MSD2456GEG REFRIGERATOR. I purchasedthe
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a side by side model MSD2456GEG REFRIGERATOR. I purchased'the frig new in 2003 from Home Depot. Does not seem to be freezing and cooling properly. The fan is running and it sounds like it's cyc… read more
I have a Frigidaire side by side refrigerator, model FRS26ZSE.
Francis
Francis, shop owner
I have a Frigidaire side by side refrigerator, model FRS26ZSE. The freezer and frig side are both warm. The compressor fan is running but the compressor is hot to the touch. What can I do to fix it? T… read more
GE Preformance Performance side/side Model TFB26SPDA BS Frig
John, Home Appliance Technician
GE Preformance Performance side/side Model TFB26SPDA BS Frig side door was stuck open, have fixed but now the frig side stays warm, just air flow from fan, not cooled, freezer working fine, has frig g… read more
We have a GE Profile (about 11 yrs old) and I just noticed
Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Outside inhome service tech
We have a GE Profile (about 11 yrs old) and I just noticed items not staying frozen or cold in fridge side. The fan is running in the bottom. Inside both sides is producing air, just not cold enough. … read more
I have a GE arctica Frig and the freezer has stopped freezing.
John Tech
John Tech, High School or GED
I have a GE arctica Frig and the freezer has stopped freezing. It is about the same temp as the frig… read more
I have a model PLHS269ZDB2 side by side refrigerator. It just
Appliance Tech Larry
I have a model PLHS269ZDB2 side by side refrigerator. It just quit cooling/freezing. Any suggestions on troubleshooting and repairing...… read more
my ge fridge is not cooling enough. i noticed the problem
Appliance Tech Larry
my ge fridge is not cooling enough. i noticed the problem 24 hours ago, and checked the compressor. the fan was not blowing, so i cleaned off the dust and dirt. this made the fan start running again. … read more
We have this kenmore frig. that quit cooling both freezer &
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
We have this kenmore frig. that quit cooling both freezer & frig. we moved this over to the garage in june for our remodel… read more