Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

If I need to replace the electronic control board, motor…

Hello, if I need...

Hello, if I need to replace the electronic control board, motor control board and door latch assembly, do I have to replace the console as well? the repairman said that console part is no longer available so they weren't going to order parts or fix my washer.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

MHW7000XW2 Maxima

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

6.5 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The estimated parts needed are W10387856, WPW10442139, WP8183270 AND WPW10374126

The door locks, no water fills and I get an E01 F06 error. I turn off and door eventually unlocks.
3/26/2018
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

sorry, i was afraid i left the page ;)
That is communication code between the MCU and CCU board, on that washer normally that is a bad MCU board the Motor Control Board. Often if you take the board out and remove it from the housing you can see a burned solder joint on the board. Here is a link to the part for your unit....CLICK HERE All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician