Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How to replace the control board on Whirlpool WTW5700XW0…

How to replace the control...
How to replace the control board on Whirlpool WTW5700XW0 washing machine? I popped the tabs on the front, but not sure how many or which screws to remove on the back.
3/26/2018
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

You have to remove the permieter screws from the metal panel off the back of the console then with the two tabs popped you can flip it forward and easily replace the board.

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Here is a video to do the job....CLICK HERE

Any hints on getting the top left connector, as viewed fr rear of washer, loose? Assuming i cant purely pull on the wires themselves.

I just use a small flat blade screwdriver.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician