Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Maytag stop working in the midde of it's cycle. I had to…

Customer Question
My Maytag stop working...

My Maytag stop working in the midde of it's cycle. I had to undrain it with a bucket now I want to get it into a diagnostic mode

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

My washer is about 2 years old and the model is MVWC555DW0

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I WOULD LIKE TO REPAIR IT MY SELF IF IT EASY SORRY ABOUT CAPITAL LETTERS

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No that's it can you help me

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 3 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

You need to get the last stored error out of the machine. Follow these directions carefully.

1. Make sure the unit is off no lights on anything.

2. Rotate the dial quickly counterclockwise a few full turns stopping at 12 oclock

3. Turn the Dial and GO SLOWLY and STEADY

3 clicks forward(Clockwise)

1 clicks back (Counterclockwise)

1 click forward.(Clockwise)

All lights should light up if done correctly.If not start it over and remember go SLOW and STEADY between clicks count 1 Mississippi between clicks.

Once they do all light then you want to rotate the dial forward(clockwise) until DONE only is lit. Once that is lit, press Start then rotate the dial 1 click forward and tell me what is flashing and the pattern. I need to know the exact lights that are on in order from LEFT to right.....you can post them like this......X00XXX then flashes 000XX for the pattern. THERE ARE TWO PATTERNS I NEED BOTH.

My instructions say's no light should be blinking, however, my Sensor light is blinking. What should I do to clear it?

Try and press and hold the start button for 3 secs to clear it if it does not clear unplug the unit for 5 minutes and plug it back in

you still with me Guru?
I had to reset it by unplugging it from the wall socket. 2 more min
I have done this pattern several times now, waiting 1 second between clicks and the lights do not light up. what's next?
before I start my reset on my dial do I need to press the start /cancel before rotating my dial ?
counterclockwise
you still there?