Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Bosch DW model she4ap05vc/05 DW starts as normal runs for…

Customer Question
bosch DW model she4ap05vc/05 DW...
bosch DW model she4ap05vc/05 DW starts as normal runs for less than a min. I believe it is in the drain mode then when it stops and lets the water comes in, it shuts down and the clean light comes on. now if I open the door before it shuts off and closes it again the DW will run through the whole cycle. sometimes I have to do it twice before it works. What is wrong here?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
3/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 29 days ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I so
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 29 days ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

The fault you describe here sounds like the flow sensor is faulty here. As the flow sensor is what picks up the flow of water as it enters the dishwasher.

When these fail this is the kind of fault you get.

What you need to do to fix this is pull the dishwasher out and remove the left hand side panel.

From there you will see the plastic filling tank on the side.

Towards the bottom in the filling tank is the flow sensor. It will have a wiring block going to it.

You need to replace this and that should cure the fault from there.

These are quite common faults on these dishwashers so check that and see how it goes and im sure a few flow sensor will cure this.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Any part # or pics

Sorry my fault as entered wrong model number when i first checked this.

The model you have is actually different that the above. In this case i dont have the service info on this so woll opt out and this will open the question to the other expert and if one can help they will jump in.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
ok
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 29 days ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

You will need to replace the Turbidity Sensor. The video at the link below shows how it is replaced!

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 24 days ago

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.

Kelly, Appliance Technician