Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a epic z Maytag washer .. it keeps displaying f 20..

I have a epic...

I have a epic z Maytag washer .. it keeps displaying f 20.. I have cleaned out the drain, changed the water pressure valve and the hoses..I have it on the cleaning cycle and with about 12 minutes left, it displayed the code.. I’m pretty sure I changed the water pump about 3 years ago

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It’s about 10 or so years old model numMHWZ600TW02

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yep

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I also changed to circuit board on the controls too.. that’s it

also after it goes through a cycle the clean light comes on..
3/26/2018
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you. You changed the water fill valve?

Ray, Home Appliance Technician
over a week ago.. the f20 seems to be coming on when I try to clean washer
Phone call session started