Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Bosch classixx stopped working last week. I put it on…

Customer Question
Hi, my name is*****...

Hi, my name is***** classixx stopped working last week. I put it on easy care cycle and after about 20 mins it just cut out.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

My machine is approx 4yrs old. On the front of the machine it says it is a class ixx

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible, I would prefer to if it is a simple issue. Also, just letting you know, the filter has never been cleaned because I cannot locate my manual, and have no idea what to do.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Now it will not even start

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Gavin, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Gavin
Gavin, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, thanks for using JA. I'm Gavin one of the experts. Can you tell me exactly what happens when you try to start a cycle please