Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Whirlpool direct drive front loading washer door locked and…

Whirlpool direct drive front...

Whirlpool direct drive front loading washer door locked and won’t respond to control lock or unplugging

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2016

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It depends on what you ask me to do

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Let’s go with the flow

3/25/2018
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
I’m back
Phone call session started
Ready for call

It will not repsond or do anything if water is still in the unit the pump may be bad or jammed, is there water in the unit?

Doesn’t look like it
Definitely no water and never washed
I fixed can I get a refund for 24

Yes no problem