Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a 596.76573600 with a w10190965 ice maker i need

Customer Question
I have a 596.76573600...

I have a 596.76573600 with a w10190965 ice maker i need toknow which way to turn the screw toraise water levelin the ice tray

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

About 20 - 15 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Counterclockwise increases the fill level. Do not adjust more than 1 full turn or it will damage the solid state control head. Adjust 1/4 turn at a time until the desired fill level is achieved.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Well which direction should i ajust the srcrew to increase water level

You must have overlooked my second post. It is now copied below....

25 Mar 2018, 4:18 PM

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.