Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our refrigerator computer board is off, won't turn on. Light…

Customer Question
Our refrigerator computer board...

Our refrigerator computer board is off, won't turn on. Light inside frig is on.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Maytag MF12569VEW2

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This is the second time this has happened in 6 mos; got it working last time...don't know how

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

This is a very common issue on these. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Ok.

Unplug it for 30 minutes to reset the electronics. If no change, the main control will need to be replaced. It is mounted on the back of the cabinet, shown as number 35 in the diagram at the link below.

CLICK HERE

All connections simply unplug and plug in.

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.