Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I feel like it may not be getting water pumped into it, what…

Customer Question
I feel like it may...
I feel like it may not be getting water pumped into it, what could be the problem?
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

In the right front corner of the tub, there is a float. See number 15 at the link below. Does it move up and down freely?

CLICK HERE

it seems to be moving freely

The water should fill right when you start the cycle. Do you hear the valve humming or buzzing after starting?

It makes a humming sound, but I don't hear any water

Has the water to the dishwasher been shut off or any plumbing done recently?

No, the water hasn't been shut off and no other plumbing done. it seems to have water running in it now, but it runs, then stops, and runs, and stops. I am wondering if it isn't spraying the way it should be.

I bet that chopper is plugged. I would take a look at that and then we can look at other things if it is clear.

Ok, I will look at that. I have already paid $5 plus $23 for speaking with you. I just want to make sure that I won't be charged more.

No, it shows you are a subscriber so you are only charged for one question.