Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Maytag Jennair gas stove with electric oven. The…

Customer Question
I have a Maytag...

I have a Maytag Jennair gas stove with electric oven. The last few times I cleaned my oven the oven would not come on. Eventually weeks and even months later I wuld try it and it would work. This time it has been several weeks and still no luck The panel shows the time however when I try to pre-heat, use a timer etc, it wont do anything not even a beep.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Its 10 years old, where would I find the model number?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just want to troubleshoot for now and determine if its something serious I'll just replace.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can you ehlp me find out where to look for model?

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Appliance
3/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 28 days ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you. Your computer control board is faulty and needs to be replaced. Open the the bottom draw and it should be on the frame of the range or it may be even on the draw walls.

Hello

are you there?

Ray, Home Appliance Technician