Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have model #RF268ABBP refrigerator freezer. Ice maker in…

Customer Question
I have model #RF268ABBP...

I have model #RF268ABBP refrigerator freezer. Ice maker in freezer has stopped making ice.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Samsung RF268ABBP. Maybe 5 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Want to try.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not related but the icemaker in frog works but have to constantly clear ice jams.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 3 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

If you press the test button on the icemaker does it rotate?

Where is the butto

It should be on the right side of the icemaker front or on the bottom edge of the front of the icemaker. It is small

Can't locate.
Can not find switch did you get picture.

No I did not get any pic

Cannot find a reset