Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I lost my of 55 years to the good Lord and finding the

Customer Question
I lost my cook...

I lost my cook of 55 years to the good Lord and finding the necessary kitchen items I need is almost impossible. Right now it's the "rubber gasket" for the 6qt Power Pressure XL, Model PPC771. Are there any other loose parts I should be needing along with a replacement price list?

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

Yes, started up for slow cooking, it seemed to heat but the lid was loose & I realized the gasket was missing.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I live alone.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

A manual would be helpful, it's awkward using the computer in the office for kitchen chores & menus.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

All I want is the rubber gasket for the Power Pressure Cooker, I don't need a brain scientist or membership, it's a pot.

The manual is available HERE. For parts, including the gasket, you will need to contact them at the link below.

CLICK HERE

Sorry for the pop up ads, I have no control over those.

CLICK HERE

All I want is the rubber gasket for the Power Pressure Cooker...I'm not paying $24 for a stupid phone call when I'm half deaf. everything is $$$$$$$$%$%$%$.
If I can't get the rubber gasket ordered, the Better Business Bureau will hear from me.
Appliance Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 3 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, as JustAnswer does not sell rubber gaskets for your pressure cooker.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator