Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Its my Samsung refrigerator computer-the radio will not go…

Customer Question
Its my Samsung refrigerator...

Its my Samsung refrigerator computer-the radio will not go off!

Contractor's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

It is 4 months old - Model # is(###) ###-####

Contractor's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

They were not able to install tv- a yr to old- problem is just with turning radio off- think it is set for 3 hrs- after 3hrs. it still didn't go off

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Been a problem last 3e hrs.- right before i went into the weather

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Would also begreat to have all apps show

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
this is the same question- can i get an answer?
3/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 3 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?