Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Duet front load washer #wfw70hebw and is having a…

Customer Question
We have a Duet...

We have a Duet front load washer #wfw70hebw and is having a small leak from behind.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool duet stackable washer

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have taken the front off and cleaned out the catch all in the bottomm front

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/25/2018
Appliance Technician: applianceguy, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
applianceguy
applianceguy, Customer Service
Hi. I will do my best to help you today. Can you get to the back panel?
Remove the back cover. There is some areas to check.
ok
Pressure switch hose. Drain hose. Fill Valve. Look for water stains.
the leak is coming from the bottom not the back. i have checked all those
Okay you stated behind. Bottom of tub?
bottom of tub
it only leaks when it is going through a wash cycle
do you see any cracks in tub? Or is it coming from the seam?
How old is the washer?
five years
no crcks in the tub or seams
Can you take pic of where the water is leaking?
thank you for your help. i have figured it out
Welcome.