Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dishwasher will not drain. Which buttons can I push to…

My dishwasher will not...

My dishwasher will not drain. Which buttons can I push to reset the computer in the dishwasher??

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Model # KDFE104DSS2

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Kitchen Aid

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think it’s a computer glitch

3/25/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

If you press the Cancel button one time, do you hear the drain motor humming or buzzing, even if it does not drain?

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Motor running
Phone call session started

Calling now....

See the attached page.