Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a side by side whirlpool refrigerator model

We have a side...

We have a side by side whirlpool refrigerator model ES5LHAXSB00 that will no dispense ice

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I gave you exact model and the age 05/06

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We had water on the floor after awakening one morning and were unsure if the door was left ajar which could have caused melting. We tried dryin a drying all components with a blow dryer

3/25/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

When you press the lever to get ice, does it feel like it always has and can you hear the switch clicking if you listen closely?

Kelly, Appliance Technician
it feels the same and it sound like it is trying to turn
Phone call session started

Calling now....

See the link below.

CLICK HERE

See the number 33 cover.