Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My whirlpool refrigerator the freezer is not cold, I need to…

My whirlpool refrigerator the...

My whirlpool refrigerator the freezer is not cold, I need to add free on, is there a technician near Somerville, Cambridge area?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Whirlpool 25 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

3/25/2018
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your Whirlpool refrigerator. Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers.

Would you just like for me to give you the contact information for 3 highly rated technicians/companies in your area?

that would be good.

Do you still need help with this?

Can send me the technicians name and number.

I can send you some companies in your area that are highly rated if you want. This will take about 5 minutes.

Here you are. These all have very high ratings.

Cedar Appliance (Lenny):(###) ###-####/p>

Dell's Appliance:(###) ###-####/p>

Cambridge Appliance:(###) ###-####/p>

- PLEASE use the stars at the top or bottom of your screen my service before you leave today. Since we are on the honor system, Just Answer will only credit me for my time if you rate me positively. By giving me a rating of 4 or 5 stars at the TOP RIGHT of your screen I will provide free follow up questions for this appliance after this session. I am not always online, but answer questions as soon as I see them. So if you don't get an answer right away, don't worry, I log on daily to respond to questions. Thank you.

Engineer-Tech