Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Whirlpool dishwasher is Model DU960. The "Lock" light is…

My Whirlpool dishwasher is...

My Whirlpool dishwasher is Model DU960. The "Lock" light is lit won't go off. All the other controls don't operate. My dishwasher is full of dirty dishes . HELP!

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model is DU960PWKB1. I'ts about 14 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on what's needed.

3/25/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Press and hold the Dry button (Air Dry, Heated Dry, etc) for 3 seconds. It should unlock the control.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Phone call session started

Calling now....