Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My kitchen aid heavy duty stand mixer works only at high…

Customer Question
My kitchen aid heavy...

My kitchen aid heavy duty stand mixer works only at high speed

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It may be 15 years old , where do it see the model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is easy yes otherwise no

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Where can I find a repair shop for this appliance

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/25/2018
Appliance Technician: kingcobra80, Repair Technician replied 3 months ago
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Repair Technician
Where do you live? I will try to locate a repair shop. The repair is most likely intricate.