Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can I get info on drill I got from my father? I just got…

How can I get...

How can I get info on drill I got from my father?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I just got it and there is a notye the bateries don't charge?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work? how do I check bateries?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have the model number and pictures how or can the bateries be replaced

3/25/2018
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Repair Technician
What is the model number and manufacturer?
bosch3051vsr9.6vdc
also I thought this was only 5 doolars???
As far as I know it is $5, but I'm not a part of any billing. We as experts don't have anything to do with that.
To check your battery use a DC volt meter to see if you are getting 9.6vdc output from the battery (red lead on +terminal and black lead on - terminal). You can plug in the charger and check what output voltage is coming from it as well. It will give you what it should be on the bottom of charger.
Here is a link to get parts if needed.
https://www.ereplacementparts.com/bosch-3051vsr-0601921866-driver-drill-parts-c-128_1080_3236.html
We work on the honor system here. I do not get compensated until you rate my service, so your rating is greatly appreciated. You can rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars, click on the 5th star to the right to give me a high rating. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service. Rating the answer does not close the question out, you can still find it in your My Questions if you need to follow up and have a further conversation with me. Thanks for allowing me to answer your question.
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Repair Technician