Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It is making a grinding noise when starting and water not…

Customer Question
It is making a...

It is making a grinding noise when starting and water not draining

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Just noticed it today

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Where do I call for service

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm ray and would be happy to help you. Sounds like the drain pump is clogged up or is shorted out.. Could you please provide me the model number so I could look up the info on your machine? It's definitely the drain pump

Kitchen aid kdte404dsso
I just signed up for this with my credit card now they want again. I’m not sure this is the best avenue to get service for my machine. All I want is someone to come and fix it

14

on diagram

Dishwasher drain pump

Parts #: W10531320

Substitution: WPW10531320

$ 37.53

In Stock sears parts direct.com

No. When I went to the kitchenaide web site for a repairman they took me to this web site. All I want is a number for a service on the machine

oh ok.. I would call sears appliance repairs

or any local company