Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Maytag commercial washer, he can not drain, I need…

Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a Maytag commercial washer , he can not drain, I need a support service, I'm in Washington DC, do you have technicians who can help me?please send me info

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I'm not sure how old is it, i bought used, the model is MFR50PDCTS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I think will be better contact a technician who fix it

3/25/2018
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Repair Technician
Here is a number for a service center to repair your washer(###) ###-####if you mention you found them online you get a 10% discount. I hope this helps.We work on the honor system here. I do not get compensated until you rate my service, so your rating is greatly appreciated. You can rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars, click on the 5th star to the right to give me a high rating. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service. Rating the answer does not close the question out, you can still find it in your My Questions if you need to follow up and have a further conversation with me. Thanks for allowing me to answer your question.
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Repair Technician
Thanks, ***** ***** a message in that phone number, we will see if they can help me.