Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

N has clean feature. How do II clean oven? Maytag Gemini,

N has clean feature...

N has clean feature. How do II clean oven?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Maytag Gemini, where would I find model `#?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

DONt think so. Am renting, no Manuel available

3/25/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

To self clean the oven, start by removing the oven racks and then closing the door. Press the self clean button and then press the up/down arrow (or number pad) to select a time for the oven to clean for. Usually 3:30 is the time selected. After that if you have a start button, press start, otherwise after a 60 seconds the door should lock on it's own and start the self cleaning properly. Open all windows and turn on all vents. The oven will get very hot and smokey, then it'll cool down and unlock so you can wipe out the ash inside with a wet paper towel.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Thank you very much. Today is cold, windy. Will wait until it is a bit warmer/. You do deserve 5 stars.

No problem and if you need anything else just let me know.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc