Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Samsung refrigerator mode lDA97-08006A-1 quit making ice.

Customer Question
My Samsung refrigerator mode...

My Samsung refrigerator mode lDA97-08006A-1 quit making ice. What could be the problem?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

RF42671HARS. ABOUT 8 or 9 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have contacted Sears. They are sending a tech Thursdsy afternoon

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Im still getting water and all else is working fine

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 3 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?