Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE refrigerator that I bought used and it has been…

I have a GE refrigerator...
I have a GE refrigerator that I bought used and it has been plugged in for a couple of days it is not getting cold what is wrong and how do I fix it? Model number GFSF6KKYWW
3/25/2018
applianceguy
applianceguy, Customer Service
Hi. I will do my best to help you. Do you hear fans running inside unit?
Pull unit out and remove bottom back panel. Check for fan running. Put your hand on compressor. Is it vibrating and warm?
No the fan in the back is not running and the compressor is vibrating and pretty warm
Compressor is running, you should have some
Cooling. Feel the back panel in the freezer. Does it feel cold.
Compressor may be overheating. Condenser fan should be
Running.
If the unit is doing any cooling replace the condenser fan motor. Part # wr13x10740. If no cooling compressor probably bad from overheating.
applianceguy
applianceguy, Customer Service