Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Maytag cooker serial # 200 and model # MER5875_C3…

Customer Question
I have a Maytag...

I have a Maytag cooker serial # 200 and model # MER5875_C3 and I would like to replace the entire top with the control panel. Can you tell me if it's available or identify another compatible one

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I bought it in 2007 and it is a Precision Touch Control 800 Electric smoothtop

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can ....yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Had a small grease fore that melted the 2 knobs on the left. What would you advise. I really love my cooker...lol

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/26/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 3 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

Hello Travis. Yes I am still having the same issue since I was awaiting your expert response that your company has already billed me for. So do you have an answer to my question?
No thanks...I am out of your jurisdiction at this time.
Can you answer my original question with respect to sourcing a replacement

ca​n you double check the model number one more time for me because I am not pulling up a parts list for this model number.

Listen, I went online myself and pulled up the model number. So I believe I am just wasting my time and money with all this back and forth. All I wanted was expert information on a replacement part or a substitute. At this time I believe that I would want to request a refund of my payment since this site was of no use to me and I have not been able to use my appliance since Saturday. I am no longer interested in this long and tedious process.