Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Push button for dryer to start but nothing. GE.

Customer Question
Push button for dryer...

Push button for dryer to start but nothing

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

GE

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Gtdx100em1ww

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How to fix it!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you. Can you turn the drum by very easy like nothing is there or does it have a little tension to it?

which one, tension or no tension?