Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Dishwasher is powering off after running for a few

Customer Question
Hi My Dishwasher is...

Hi My Dishwasher is powering off after running for a few minutes

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

LG LDF5545ST

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you.. The control board is faulty and needs to be replaced. It's behind the right side panel at the bottom.

K251

on diagram

Dishwasher electronic control board

Parts #: EBR79609803

$ 70.40

In Stock sears parts direct.com

Let me know if you need anything else, I'm here for you :)