Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a jenn-air electric stove that has a red light that…

Customer Question
I have a jenn-air...

I have a jenn-air electric stove that has a red light that says all off lock.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

How can I turn the oven on now.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

10 years. All Black with center vent.& 4 touch plate with aburners

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just want to know if I can turn the oven back on. Can I seen you a pic.?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think it could be something simple it seems to be in a mode that I might be able to switch off

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 3 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number located on a sticker below the cooktop? Just open the cabinets below the stove and look up to see the number.