Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dryer stop working without reason

....
dryer stop working without reason .
3/25/2018
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried unplugging your appliance for 5 minutes to do a hard reset yet? If unplugging is not easy to do turning off the breaker for 5 minutes does the same thing.

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Will try to unplug
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
If this doesn't work I I'll call back

sounds good keep me posted.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Tried hard start still does heat up

do you happen to have a multimeter?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
No
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
It runs but doesn't heat up. Replaced venting.
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Not sure what a multimeter is. Does it check current

y​es it does we would need to check the thermal fuse, and the heater to determine which one has failed in order to replace it.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Where is the thermal fuse located and the heater

I will need your model number to let you know that.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Where on the dryer Will I find it

when you open the dryer door the model number should be in there.

the picture is upside down I see this but it looks like is says serial number and its not pulling anything up as a model number

MW3203347

most of these parts also have helpful videos to show you how to test them as well. These are all the parts for your unit as well. So if you were to buy a multimeter and test it you will know which part to replace it with.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Expert very helpful time lack not the best.
I apologize for the breaks in time. Sadly when an expert is not online at the same time as the customer it can be a bit back and forth. Please do rate with 5 stars at the top of your satisfied with my assistance and if you need anything further your always welcome to reach back out to me here on this thread.
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman