Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm getting a "load sense" message on my front load GE

Customer Question
I'm getting a "load...

I'm getting a "load sense" message on my front load GE washer

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

And it's stuck

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model # GHWS3605F0MC

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes I'm doing the work myself

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
I didn't email
3/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 3 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried unplugging your appliance for 5 minutes to do a hard reset yet? If unplugging is not easy to do turning off the breaker for 5 minutes does the same thing.

I just replaced the control board with brand new one, after that I tried to start the machine but it stuck and giving me "load sense" message

is the door locking when you go to start a cycle?

the door is locking

did you replace the control board in the back/side or the user interface on the front behind the control panel/buttons?

I replaced the control board in the back

so​ then the only thing that makes sense is the user interface is the problem and not communicating with the control board.

https://www.searspartsdirect.com/part-number/WH12X20505/0026/363.html?modelNumber=GHWS3605F0MC&categoryName=Residential Washers&brandName=GE​

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.