Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Frigidare refrigerator all fans stopped blowing and not

Customer Question
Frigidare refrigerator all fans...

Frigidare refrigerator all fans stopped blowing and not cooling

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Frigidaire model F45QR20CD

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes ,if it is easy

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am wondering what the problem is

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 month ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

If nothing is happening no fans or compressor you have a bad main operating thermostat, the thermostat will kill power to everything in the unit. Here is a link to the part you need to get it working again On that old of a unit that would be a common issue.

CLICK HERE PART

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician