Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Lg dishwasher is only a couple of years old and i actually…

Lg dishwasher is only...

Lg dishwasher is only a couple of years old and i actually wash the dishes before I put them in the dishwasher. it is making an aggravating high pitch squeal but its working fine.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

LDF755IST is model number. 2 to 3 years old or close.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Is it complicated?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I dont guess.

3/25/2018
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

If it is a high squeal that typically could be a bad motor bearing or something stuck on the impeller for the motor. You would need to take it apart down to the motoro impeller to see if soemthing is caught causing the noise as a hard piece of glass or something like that could cause it. If not the main motor is the issue, which is common to fail causing that screeching noise. Here is a link to the part it comes complete and is a drop in replacement.

CLICK HERE PART

All I ask is...Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. Even though you paid the site they will not disburse any part of it to me until you supply a good rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician