Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bosch microwave model number HMB 5050/01. I turn it…

Customer Question
Good evening, I have...

Good evening, I have a Bosch microwave model number HMB 5050/01. I turn it on for two minutes and it stops 30 seconds into the process any recommendations?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

One secon while I recheck, age is approx 3-4 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It is a Bosch microwave oven, the same model number that I gave you previously. No I don’t plan on doing the work myself any recommendations would be gladly excepted

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you.. The control board behind the keypad is faulty and needs to be replaced

who replaces the keyboard do you have a technician in the Santa Fe New Mexico area to do this
Ray I thought I was paying to just answered to send me a technician to my home to do the work I do not have the keypad or any of the materials I think necessary to repair it

I just do the trouble shooting answering.. You could call Sears or any local appliance repairr company to do it

just answers doesn't do repairs

it's for expert advice only

I hope I was able to help you