Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My basic Whilpool front loader clothes washer has the DOOR…

Customer Question
My basic Whilpool front...

My basic Whilpool front loader clothes washer has the DOOR LOCKED pin light flashing I have tried all the book sid to unlock it I had placed it into the DRAIN & SPIN mode & when came back (assume it ran that sysle) it shows the DOOR LOCKED flashing pin light & nothing else HELP

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

6 months old I don't know for sure It's basic frt loader no steam no fancy stuff

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The current Maytag book panel looks like the bottom oneon page 5

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Hang on 1

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you. Did you try unplugging it for ten minutes, plug it back it and then try it again?

are you there?

We are both in our mid 70's, his two fake hips won't allow him to climb on top of it & my back, 2 rear-ender's in 2008 has gone south so................ May I suggest, tell you client what you told me but add, turn your breaker off for 5 minutes like my appliance man did, when I remembered to call him Thanks for your help, but remember for us " ole folks", (that would apply to the handicap possibly) add the breaker caper PLEASE Thanks again Blew my day, I had 3 more loads to go with him gone that needed ammonia or not do them DARN IT TO heck!
Sorry ticked off So typing is slow Mad at myself for not thinking of Sam, a darlin man!

I;m so sorry, you take care.