Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Ray, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I have a new W11134875A steam Maytag washer. I ran a load
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a new W11134875A steam Maytag washer. I ran a load this morning without a problem. I went to run another load and the “door locked” light was flashing. I ran the “control lock” sequence, but it… read more
I have a Maytag Washer series 9000 Steam. The door is locked
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Maytag Washer series 9000 Steam. The door is locked and can't get my clothes out. How do I unlock the door? … read more
I have a Maytag front loader and mid cycle it just shut
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Maytag front loader and mid cycle it just shut off.. now the door is locked and it won't turn on. … read more
I have a nearly new Maytag front loader which I can't move
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have a nearly new Maytag front loader which I can't move to get to the model number. It matches a MHW5100DW on the web site. Not sure what I did, but the door lock light on the front is flashing rap… read more
Problem with my washer, took "washed" clothes out however
HvacmanSean
HvacmanSean, Owner
Problem with my washer, took "washed" clothes out however just barely damp. Put back to re-wash and reset machine to wash, power won't go on, door locked and won't run, holding control lock for the 3 … read more
Help! It's Saturday! Locked out of the Maytag Maxima Steam
Master Tech
Master Tech, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
Help! It's Saturday! Locked out of the Maytag Maxima Steam washer with load inside. Tried unplugging and left it unplugged overnight. Plugged it back in and it sounds like it's filling with water then… read more
My duet washer is showing "door locked" indication and we
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
My duet washer is showing "door locked" indication and we are unable to unlock it. It was flashing error code F21. I have unplugged it and reapplied power with no result HELP!!… read more
I have a Maytag Maxima XL, MCT Commercial Technology washer.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
i have a Maytag Maxima XL, MCT Commercial Technology washer. It has steam I started a load., water started to flow into machine. I had to turn it off to add another piece. the "door locked" light went… read more
My Maytag front loader washer will not run. Door is locked
Appliance Tech Dave
My Maytag front loader washer will not run. Door is locked nd will not release. Machine hums when plugged in but no lights come on. Machine bought March 10 2015 at Lowe's. Should not have trouble this… read more
loaded washer (maytag 4000 front loader) started washer then
Kelly, Appliance Technician
loaded washer (maytag 4000 front loader) started washer then discovered i needed to add laundry, pushed power/cancel button. washer door wouldn't unlock. Removed bottom front panel and unlocked the do… read more
Maytag washer model # XXXXX serial #C04133033, purchased
Master Tech
Maytag washer model # XXXXX serial #C04133033, purchased 12/20/10. The lid lock light is flashing red. The wash and spin cycle is done. I hold the lock button for 3 seconds, but the lid won't open. I … read more
My top loader maytag washer is in lock mode and wont unlock.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My top loader maytag washer is in lock mode and wont unlock. I unplugged it and then plugged it back in. When the red light goes on it make a buzzing noise. It is only 2 months old. What shall I do?… read more
I have a 110.21102010 washer ken more that will not fill will
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
I have a 110.21102010 washer ken more that will not fill will not washer pretty much none thing, when I push fill I can heard the motor turn a little, than the door unlocks, and it try's to fills a li… read more
I have a Kenmore HE washer. I used the clean cycle and all
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Kenmore HE washer. I used the "clean" cycle and all of the water and suds did not drain out. I started the rinse and spin cycle so the water would drain. I stopped the machine by pressing the… read more
duet front loader model wfw9550ww loaded with set of sheets
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
duet front loader model wfw9550ww loaded with set of sheets put in det. powered up set cycle to normal and held start button for designated time. when i returned to dry the timer and cycle lights were… read more
I BOUGHT A WHIRLPOOL FRONT LOADER WASHER, LAST NIGHT I WAS
Randy 43
Randy 43, appliance technician
I BOUGHT A WHIRLPOOL FRONT LOADER WASHER, LAST NIGHT I WAS DOING A LOAD OF TOWELS AND THE WASHER STARTED FLASHING F 20, THEN THE LIGHTS WHEN OUT IN THE DIALS AND THE DOOR IS LOCKED WON'T UNLOCK AND TH… read more
after loading maytag neptune front loader washer with clothes
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
after loading maytag neptune front loader washer with clothes and turning it on....the door lock light never came on but the door was locked. The washer stopped and a code of "FL" started flashing. I … read more
I have an 11 year old Maytag Neptune front loading washer.
Eric, Owner / Service Technician
I have an 11 year old Maytag Neptune front loading washer. It is not wringing out the water. The local service place wants approx $150 to look at it and fix it, plus parts. They told me that there mig… read more