Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The drum clean light on my washing machine is flashing but…

Customer Question
The drum clean light...

The drum clean light on my washing machine is flashing but won’t allow me to change the settings from cottons. I have drained the water and cleaned the filter but nothing has changed.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It’s quicksmart front loader about a year. Where can I find the model number.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/25/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 3 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I'm Ray and would be happy to help you. when you open the door it should be on the trim of the machine it may also be on the door